RELATIONSHIP ENGINE WORKSHOP, RQ® ASSESSMENT, and FOLLOW-UP
This one-day workshop is delivered in a classroom setting, plus the course includes three separate 1-on-1 mentoring sessions for each student over the subsequent three months.
COST: $875 per person (includes RQ® Assessment) + GST
The Relationship Engine: Connecting with the People Who Power Your Business
The Relationship Engine® training program is based on the Five Principles of Relational Leadership from the critically-acclaimed book by Ed Wallace:
- Display Worthy Intent
- Care About People's Goals, Passions, and Struggles
- Make Every Interaction Matter
- Value People Before Processes
- Connect Performance to a Purpose
Sharing his insights from over 25 years as a successful sales professional, Ed Wallace provides the first systematic program for advancing Relationship Capital. By genuinely connecting with your customers and key contacts, by understanding their goals, passions and struggles (Relational GPS®) you have an opportunity to transcend typical business interactions and enjoy more fulfilling, more productive relationships.
Prioritize, measure and advance the key relationships that mean the most to your business.
• Identification of 5 Most Important Business Relationships (IBRs) that will be the strategic focus for the quarter to drive sales performance and set new performance mindset
• Take an RQ® assessment at beginning of 3 months and retest at end of 3 months to see improvements made in RQ® score
• Mentorship and coaching for 3 months to help sales team implement the concepts and plans developed in the workshop and drive sales performance